Open Water Divers, whose last logged dive is over 1 year ago and/or divers who have no ocean dive experience or whose certification dives were more than 6 months ago are required to dive with a guide for a minimum of one two tank dive trip or you may attend a Scuba Review Course prior to diving.
Deep: All divers must be advanced level certified or higher and have deep dives (below 30M) logged in a log book within the past 1 year and provide the log book as proof or be Open Water certified and have a deep dive (below 30M) logged in a log book within the past 6 months and provide the log book as proof.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Even in spite of our company’s mission to “Provide the best QUALITY, SAFETY and CUSTOMER SATISFACTION”, occasionally some unexpected events might happen during your holidays. For this reasons we have our Refund & Cancellation Policy. And we are proud to do so. Our policy is open, honest and is not written with small prints.
The information below sets forth the Refund & Cancellation Policy of both online pre-bookings, as well as direct purchase at any of our onsite dive centers. We recommend a separate travel & cancellation insurance from your local insurance company.
ONLINE & PREPAID RESERVATIONS
Diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Cancellations more than 30 days prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion date - full refund. *
- Cancellation 30 – 3 days prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion date - 50 % fee is charged.
- Cancellation within 48 hours prior to Dive/Snorkel/Excursion date - No cash refund
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client from diving/snorkeling or excursion: We would request a written statement of a doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule the Dive/Snorkel/Excursion without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible within holiday’s timeframe, the client shall receive a voucher which will be valid for 3 consecutive years at all our resorts.
- Cancellations without notice or same day cancellations - No Refund or voucher.
Cancellation policy for diving, snorkeling and other excursions
- Excursions can be rescheduled due to “bad” weather.
- All dive/snorkel/excursions will commence as scheduled, without further notice from Blue Explorers
- Cancellations by Blue Explorers due to any reason will result in 100% refund.
- Cancellations due to sickness, must be justified in writing by a Medical authority.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reasons for cancellation by client, we strictly follow harbour master recommendations on when to cancel a tour.
- A “No Show” without notice in advance is equivalent to a cancellation without notice.
RESERVATIONS PAID & BOOKED ONSITE
- Refunds will be provided only for cancellations earlier then 24 hours before the tour due to medical reasons, if certified by a valid doctors statement
- For closed port situations or bad weather, exchange products and/or other alternatives will be offered.
- Rainy or cloudy weather are no valid reason for cancellation, we strictly follow harbor master advisory on when to cancel a tour
- For refunds on credit card payments a 5% charge applies
- Refunds have to be authorized by the operations manager
- No refund can be given without the original receipt
Blue Explorers will do everything possible to solve any dispute. Please give our team a chance to solve any conflict you have
by addressing them before you fly back home. Here we have the best possibility to serve you!